Reforms to the Initial Education and Training of Pharmacists – HEE
Reforms to the Initial Education and Training of Pharmacists – Health Education England
- Newly Qualified Pharmacist Pathway (NQPP): Live
- This new (optional) pathway is designed for learners across all sectors of pharmacy, to help them meet their development needs as they enter newly qualified practice.
- It is also intended to help pharmacists make the transition to more independent learning, and to act as a stepping-stone towards advanced practice.
- Find out more about funded support and how to register here.
- Foundation Training Year e-portfolio Multisource Feedback Tool – Webinars
- The RPS and HEE are holding joint workshops to provide an overview of the new Multisource Feedback tool in the Trainee Pharmacist e-portfolio.
- There will be separate sessions for trainees and designated supervisors. For more information and to book your place please click on the relevant links:
- Trainee Pharmacists: Tuesday 1st February 2022 7pm-8pm
- Designated Supervisors: Wednesday 9th February 2022 7pm-8pm
- Recordings from the November and December workshops are available on the RPS website.
- Please sign up for regular Initial Education and Training of Pharmacists updates from Health Education England (HEE) by completing this short survey.