The Independent Pharmacy Awards which are back and open for entries
The Independent Pharmacy Awards which are back and open for entries, looking to recognise the hard work of pharmacists happening across the country, day in day out.
The Awards recognises and celebrates the achievements of independent community pharmacy teams across the country, and with your encouragement, we hope to drive the entries even further than last year.
Please find some helpful material for internal comms below:
- A general link to the Awards can be found here: IPA Enter now | Independent Pharmacist
- Entries close 18th July 2022
- There are 6 categories open for entry, with no limit or fees. Freshening up the entries, we have two new categories open to the floor, featuring Pharmacy Technician of the Year and Locum of the Year.
- Pharmacy Team of the Year
- Pharmacy Technician of the Year (NEW)
- Pharmacy Innovation of the Year
- Locum of the Year (NEW)
- Best Supporting Local Representative Group (LPC, CP(HB) committee, LHB or LCG)
- Independent Pharmacist of the Year
The Independent Pharmacy Awards takes place at the House of Commons on 30th September 2022, offering a banquet lunch service to celebrate the best in small and independent pharmacy businesses.
Attached the “Call for Entries flyer“